Acceptances

<p>For Spring 2014 transfer, I got my (declined) decision on Friday too. So you may be on to something.</p>

<p>I submitted my application on Nov 7 and haven’t heard back yet. How come some people applied Feb 3 and heard back in less than a month?</p>

<p>^ yea thats been happening, its kinda annoying:/</p>

<p>maybe that person’s admissions counselor just went through their pile quicker</p>

<p>I think the international students are notified quicker. I got my decision less than a month after applying on Feb 3rd.</p>

<p>does anyone know if any decisions went out today?</p>

<p>I have been refreshing my wisconsin student center like every hours, but I haven’t got it updated yet.</p>

<p>same, i got nothin</p>

<p>@mehak95 it is 7 o’ clock…</p>

<p>@Badger33 I applied on like the 28th of December, and I haven’t heard back (OOS California). I love UW Madison, and really want to get in… apparently one person from my school got accepted already? (Dunno who, though…)</p>

<p>So yeah, is this a bad sign? Do they reserve like the last half of March for rejections or somethin’? 8-X </p>

<p>Sorry @dyl0322 I didnt hear back Friday night either!
@Badger33 and @TheHistoryHacker I applied around November 15th and I haven’t heard back since then. My friend Jenn applied early app but her transcript didnt get there until after the deadline and she hasn’t heard back either. another of my friends applied late december and shes in the same situation.
I know 6 people who have heard back (all acceptances), but nothing since december.
I’m oos IL.
I really hope it isnt a sign that we’re not going to get in. Though I have heard that early app increases chances of getting in :(</p>

<p>@mehak95 Apparently it’s spring break there, so they’re gonna send out stuff next week?</p>

<p>Does UW have a specific day when they post acceptances/rejections, like UMich (Friday)? Or does it just send them out any time?</p>

<p>It seems that Friday is the day they post the decisions. For those that are still waiting, what are your stats?</p>

<p>@jackson61 they might but at this point i feel like a few of us wont hear back till the last few days of march.
They dont have specific days or times but im pretty sure the bulk of their decisions tend to come out on friday nights. We could get our decisions at other times though so just keep checking your email. good luck!</p>

<p>Quick question for you all:</p>

<p>Do the decisions just get posted on the Portal/Website or do they send you an email to let you know as well? </p>

<p>And yes, this is their spring break. School resumes next monday (3/24).</p>

<p>@Mandalorian theyre supposed to send an email that tells you your student center is updated.</p>

<p>Thanks. </p>

<p>do they release decisions during the week or only on fridays?</p>

<p>@rtv2014 I’d like to know that too…</p>

<p>i am not too fond of this waiting game</p>

<p>Is <em>anyone</em> fond of it? :P</p>