Acceptances

<p>@mnatz3
Maybe next Friday. That’s when they usually send them out in bulk.</p>

<p>@mnatz3 @135pipe When did you apply? Are you OOS? And did you apply as freshmen or transfer students?</p>

<p>Oos freshman around december</p>

<p>3.7, SAT 2060 : rejected.
I hate my life.</p>

<p>@jackson61 OOS from California. Submitted my app Feb. 2. Freshman.</p>

<p>@135pipe @mnatz3 You’ll definitely hear back by this week. UW-Madison says they’ll notify everyone by the end of March, and this is the last week of March…</p>

<p>@jackson61 Oh, God! Thanks. Crraaaazzzzyyy nervous.</p>

<p>Ok thanks fingers crossed </p>

<p>Good luck, everyone!</p>

<p>Accepted around 7:40 :)>- </p>

<p>@WaferH nice! Regular decision or postponed? </p>

<p>Daughter who was previously postponed was accepted tonight. WI resident. She has already accepted and paid her deposit!!</p>

<p>so that means for OOS applicants that were postponed decisions are coming!</p>

<p>since it’s the last week will they be releasing decisions everyday or still just mainly on friday??</p>

<p>@CALIBRO Thanks!! Regular decision</p>

<p>@badgergirl826 I think they are releasing decisions everyday for this last week cuz i just got mine yeaterday</p>

<p>ACT: 29 Composite || 31 writing || 29 Math || 28 Reading || 28 Science || 9 writing
GPA: 3.67 UW || 4.2867 W

<p>Essays: strong, about losing weight by running and applying characteristics I’ve learned from it to other parts of my life; second essay about being unique - not being a robot and focusing only on school
Teacher Recs: Strong, from English and Math teachers
Counselor Rec: unknown</p>

<p>Location: OOS - Michigan
School Type: public
Ethnicity: white

<p>Other Factors:
President of micro-financing organization; 4 years varsity swim; volunteer with Special Olympics; etc.</p>

<p>Accepted College of Engineering</p>

<p>Other schools applied to (all school of engineering):
Accepted: Minnesota Twin Cities; Michigan State; Ohio State; waiting on UMich
Waitlisted: Penn State (I don’t even know), Case Western
Denied: Notre Dame</p>

<p>Would someone mind chancing me?
I’ve been differed, but here are my stats:
ACT: 28
GPA: 3.66 unweighted
My school doesn’t rank
Extracurriculars: Student council (junior & senior), Peer Writing tutor (senior), Student Ambassador (Sophomore, Junior, Senior), Varsity Volleyball (Sophomore, Junior & Senior), Lifeguard (Sophomore, Junior & Senior)
Essays: Strong -
Recommendations (3) - Strong
Out of State
Double Legacy
School type: private
Ethnicity: White

<p>Any 2nd Notification People heard back yet? Just curious. I applied pretty late (within 2nd period), anyone in a similar situation?</p>

<p>@Mandalorian I did the exact same thing and I haven’t heard yet</p>