Acceptances

<p>People got in from my high school, and I haven't received any notification yet and nothing is showing on my myUM. So am I basically rejected?</p>

<p>Did those people apply EA? Did you apply RD or EA? If you applied EA and have not heard, you should call the admissions office and see if something is missing from your file.</p>

<p>UM sends out decisions in batches. Last year 2 kids from my S's hs applied and received their decisions about a week or so apart. Hang in there.</p>

<p>I haven't recieved a letter yet, but on MyUM, all my stuff is changed and instead of an admissions checklist, I have options for housing and meal plans, etc. So am I in?</p>

<p>most likely u are...the same thing happened to me and i got in and the same for my friend too</p>

<p>I got my letter in the mail today. I recieved the Ashe scholarship. 3/4 of the total tuition over 4 yearss!!!!!!!! I am seriously going to have to consider Miami!!!</p>

<p>congrats everyone!</p>

<p>Congrats Iceman! I'm envious of your position!</p>

<p>Thanks A2Wolves6!!!! I never expected to get a sholarship in a million years!</p>

<p>congrats to everyone and good luck to those who havent heard yet!</p>

<p>I just checked my online account and it said Your a CANE!! i am so excited. Plus I got into the studio music and jazz performance major which is pretty sweet. has anyone else heard from the music school?</p>

<p>Tbone16:</p>

<p>My daughter is a vocal performance applicant, and heard last week that she was recommended for admission to Frost based on her audition, but has yet to hear the outcome of her admission on an academics basis.</p>

<p>Congratz to you guys who got in. My S will be attending also (with the Ashe scholarship of 3/4 tuition for 4 years as well). He will be a CompSci major with emphesis in security and cryptology. One of his best friends also was accepted with a 1/3 scholarship and is also going to attend next year. We're from a Mountain State.</p>

<p>My daughter received her admission letter today. She is a vocal performance major. The letter said that we should expect to hear about any scholarships and aid within the next couple of weeks.</p>

<p>firstimer and tbone-Congratulations, I know these music majors have such a tough admissions process with auditions, etc. Good luck.</p>

<p>I'm in from FL, got my letter 2 weeks ago, with 1/3 scholarship to business program, I don't know if i'll go or not</p>