Accepted, but no word about merit awards?

<p>I just received my acceptance package/letter today, but there was no mention of a merit award. Does this mean that I wasn't awarded one, or that it will be coming seperately?</p>

<p>I got my acceptance letter a few weeks ago, also with no word on a scholarship. I read on the website (under "Financial Aid Timeline") that they'll send out merit award notifications this month.</p>

<p>they told me around feb 15th...i got mine today..dean's scholarship (18k)!</p>

<p>Great, I look forward to receiving mine (I'm assuming I'll receive one.. I hope).</p>

<p>What kind of stats did you have roxy?</p>

<p>Received my award today - I was also awarded the Dean's Scholarship at $18,000/year!</p>

<p>congrats walt!</p>

<p>i got the dean's scholarship (18k) and i am "being reviewed" for another community service based one which i can submit an optional essay to. i found out about the dean's one with my acceptance which i got sometime last week.</p>

<p>Ditto on the community service one balenciaga - is it the Cardoner Fellowship for $1,000?</p>

<p>i got the community service one which got me 16k a year but i dont think I am going to loyola NO</p>

<p>I love the school, but doubt I will be able to go with only a $12,500 scholarship. My parents have no money, despite FAFSA’s belief that they do. I’m not sure going in to debt for life is the way to go, but I so love this school! Can any of you who’ve gotten larger scholarships address what the criteria was that allowed you to receive them? Thanks!</p>

<p>Has anyone received their award letters yet? I think they said they would try to release them this week.</p>