Accepted CLA Still Waiting for CSOM (UMN Transfer)

Hey everyone! Just got a quick question.
So I applied to CSOM (first choice) and CLA (second choice) as a junior transfer, submitted all my materials to the Application Tracker 4 business days ago and got accepted into CLA. Does this mean I am automatically rejected from CSOM or are they still working on my app? I’m super confused because my application tracker only said “application complete” for both colleges and did not say I got rejected from CSOM. I also read online that people in similar situations got accepted into CLA super early on and got their CSE decisions two months later. Is CSOM still working on reviewing my application? I am just wondering if anyone had been through the same?

My stats:
International from Hong Kong
Community College from WA
4.0 GPA in both US high school and 2 years of college. (bad grades in Hong Kong though)
Was top 5 in a State Speech Competition
Did tutoring and student government
A job similar to teaching assistant
Various sports and coached one of them

Non of my ECs are directly related to business but I’d say they are pretty solid for demonstrating leadership(?) Also had great essays, had my English professor look over them until he says they’re perfect. I’d say I have at least 60% - 70% chance of getting into CSOM so I’m really worried that I got rejected. I will commit to UMNTC regardless but I really do not feel like studying Econ.

Does anyone have any input for this situation? Thanks:)