•GPA: 4.003 W/ 3.7 UW
•Hook (if any): National Achievement Scholarship?</p>

<p>Location/Person:
•State or Country: VA
•School Type: Public
•Ethnicity: African American

<p>ROLL TIDE!!!</p>

<p>Congrats jacobo!</p>

<p>Congrats! With your stats, I wouldn’t say it was a surprise! Just wondering, is there a National Achievement scholarship package at Bama? Is it similar to the NMF package?</p>

<p>Do you think you will go to Bama?</p>

<p>^^^ if you check out the UA scholarships page, NMF and National Achievement are listed together with the same awards. Good Luck and Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Congratulations!!! I was accepted today as well!</p>

<p>Welcome!!</p>

<p>Congrats on your acceptance and congrats on being a National Achievement student. You’ll get the big scholarship. :)</p>

<p>Full tuiiton
Housing (including honors)
study abroad
$1k per year
iPad</p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>Congratulations Jacobo and Mafflerb!! RTR.</p>

<p>Whooa, so you get the big scholarship! Awesome and congrats! RTR</p>

<p>Hehe, yeh. Thank you all</p>

<p>RTR!!!</p>

<p>Congratulations!! That is really exciting! My daughter has been checking mybama for her status too. She has links to everything and it kind of looks like she’s accepted but she hasn’t gotten a letter or anything else. Where did you see “accepted” on mybama?</p>

<p>cdenglish- go to the “Academics” tab, and on the left side of the page there should be a link for freshman enrollment deposit. Click on that and it should tell her she’s been accepted.</p>

<p>Thanks! That is so weird- we saw that a couple days ago but thought there must be something else. Like fireworks? ha! Well cool…she’s accepted!</p>

<p>You’ll get your acceptance in the mail followed by a nice certificate of acceptance! No fireworks but a nice touch. Congrats and roll tide!</p>