Accepted for Class of 2010

<p>Recieved acceptance today :) Comes in a really nice folder, hehe.</p>

<p>I just got my acceptance too! It was a very nice folder</p>

<p>yessss me too.... where is everyone from?</p>

<p>I live about 45 minutes outside NYC....what about you</p>

<p>got in as well...it was indeed a nice acceptance package</p>

<p>yup, got in too</p>

<p>Accepted as well.........from Rochester NY.</p>

<p>Congrats, guys. I got in yesterday too but I haven't visited yet or really researched it well. You guys planning on going?</p>

<p>it's my saftey, so i most likely won't wind up there, but you should definitely visit before you decide, it was a lot different than i imagined it (not in a bad way, just different).</p>

<p>yeah, i got accepted also. now i'm just wondering where i should go...i got into binghamton, stony brook and rutgers-nb as well</p>

<p>congratulations to everyone who got in! :)</p>

<p>i got accepted too, though i had already withdrawn my app in mid-february because i got into my ED school.</p>

<p>Well I'm an ED man, so I got accepted a few months ago. I hope to see some of you there! I'm from Queens,NY. Which ones of you are planning on going?</p>

<p>I was accepted, as well.</p>

<p>I'm from North Dakota, but I got into U Rochester ED-II.</p>

<p>See you all soon :) I love Geneseo and I can't wait!</p>

<p>Maybe we should get some sn's going around. For those of us that are actually gonna be there soon!</p>

<p>Hey! I got accepted to Geneseo, too, and I have to say, you are all right about that folder. I looked at it and just thought "hm...it kinda reminds me of the golden ticket from willy wonka"..with the golden letters right on it saying "OFFER OF ADMISSION"...</p>

<p>Well, anyways, if I end up going, and you all end up going, I will see you there!</p>

<p>Hope to see you leo!</p>

<p>i got accepted, i thought the letter was very flattering.. nice packaging too</p>

<p>does anyone know which dorms are good to live in? I've heard the all-freshman dorms are full of immature people who drink all the time...</p>

<p>Anyone going to the open house/ overnight program next week?
I definitely would like to get some AIM screennames going around, too.</p>