Accepted for Class of 2010

<p>So lets start it up.
Tiss229 on aim here... pretty simple :D</p>

<p>aalya123.....I'm glad I'm not the only person to use the same username for multiple things =)</p>

<p>definetly not :) It just make things so much easier.</p>

<p>hyperleo01, and I wanted to go to the open house thing next week, but my school won't allow me to miss days... :(</p>

<p>pish posh. just leave. youre into college... who cares?</p>

<p>you know, I so would, too. But it's not a normal school...it's an internship, and because there are only 12 of us...they actually keep tabs on us. I personally think it's because, without us, they can't keep their theater going...it's a theatre internship, by the way. ;) Well, you will have to tell me all about Geneseo when you go, because I need the inside scoop on this place!</p>

<p>I actually have a question...exactly how much is Geneseo a "party and drinking school"? Because, I'm not really a big partier or anything...</p>

<p>Well I didnt even hear about this open house so I'm not going. Even if I did I wouldn't go just becuse I'm from NYC and its not worth the airfare :P Anyway from what I hear of course there is a party scene but its not a party school (ahem albany). Supposedly the school tries really hard to set up things to do besides party on a saturday night. I hear they do a pretty good job with it too so I don't think you'll have a problem. :)</p>

<p>Well, lucky you from New York City. I wish I was from there.
By the way, hi, my name is Leora and I reside in Albany, NY...
About a mile from SUNY Albany.</p>

<p>Hehehe. I found it funny that you mentioned Albany, when just the other day, I couldn't sleep because some idiot decided to throw a party of his own across the street...</p>

<p>Thats pretty funny actually. I got in to Albany as a safety... it felt so good to reject that acceptance.
Anyway, I'm Andrew and I'm from Queens</p>

<p>SUNY Brockport was my safety...</p>

<p>I'm aalya (cause it's not obvious) i live in rochester</p>

<p>Is roch a nice city? never been there. Lots of stuff to do?</p>

<p>Potsdam was my safety...I'm looking for decent theatre programs to dabble into. Hehehe.
I went to Rochester once, because my brother was visiting RIT... but I don't remember anything about it. And just so you all know, Albany itself is a decent city, it has enough to do anyways...the school is just kind of a joke...</p>

<p>Yeah. Albany offered me $4000, but it wasnt enough for me to give up geneseo. Ill be takin out plenty of loans but eh first year is the worst. Afterwards theres stuff I can do.</p>

<p>i heard albany isnt very safe, thats the only reason i didn't apply there.</p>

<p>and rochester is kinda boring...theres not much to do...people come here to go to school and thats it, they leave.</p>

<p>but then again i'm going to be at geneseo.....so i really shouldn't complain. lol</p>

<p>Heard anything good about University of Rochester? Im trying to convince my friend to go there over miami so I can know at least one person is nearby. Im going to geneseo blind without anyone I know</p>

<p>University of Rochester is an AMAZING school!
a bunch of people i know go there.
in fact, right now i'm trying to convince a friend of mine to come to Geneseo instead of U of R =)</p>

<p>good deal. I really hope he goes so I can have a friend nearby</p>

<p>Oddly enough, the exact opposite is happening with me. I'm telling my friends that the people from AHS should go far away from Geneseo, becuase I never want to see them again. ;)
Albany's not too dangerous. Especially SUNY Albany. That place has more security than...well...it probably has more security than the local airport. Albany gets a bad rep because of the idiot freshman in my school who want to prove hat htey are 'gangsta'...sorry, I talk about Albany a lot for someone who doesn't like it, huh? I'll stop that.
On a different note, who can not wait until September? I've already bought half of the stuff I'm going to need, because I am so excited!</p>

<p>Im really excited. I have no idea what I'm going to need though. What should I be buying?</p>

<p>hey guys i got into geneseo ED :D are the majority of you that are going buying laptops to bring or already have them?</p>