Accepted for spring,leaving UF.

<p>Hey guys. I was accepted for the spring of 2012. I never accepted the admission because I chose UF, but after actually being in Gainesville I really think this is not the place for me and would like to go back home to Miami. Is there anyway that I can attend for Spring 2012 or at least Fall? or is that not a possibility.</p>

<p>Hey gator,</p>

<p>Two things. First, if you’re really dedicated to this, you should call the admissions office and ask them.</p>

<p>Second, it’s the start of the semester. Try to hang out in Gainesville for at least a semester, maybe two, before you transfer, especially given that you are from Miami. It could be an awkward transition, but it might be a good experience in the long run. I just recommend you give it a try. Join their quidditch team! ;)</p>

<p>Thank you so much for the advice! I truly understand and I will definitely give it a try. To be honest I just don’t feel like this is the right school for me,if I still feel this way by the end of the semester,then I’ll see if I can transfer to UM.</p>