Accepted from MA!

<p>My son was accepted back in November! He had an opportunity to visit the campus during the recruitment weekend for the water ski team. He was also lucky enough to get tickets to the football game while he was there! He had an unforgettable experience and needless to say BAMA made a great impression on him. My H and I have not had an opportunity to visit the campus yet. I have visited this site frequently to try and gather as much “real” information about the school as I can. It’s great to have a place to go to with questions and answers from people going through the same process.
I am nervous about my S going so far from home, but have gotten a very positive feeling from the posts I’ve read on this site. Looking forward to seeing the campus soon!
Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Congrats to your Son! I have no doubt that you, too, will fall in love once you visit campus. Bama has so much to offer!
I’m sure the long distance is scary, but your son will be in good company with students coming from all every corner of the world.
Welcome, and Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Congrats!!!</p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>TAC–I am originally from Boston. Yes, it’s a long way away, but such a nice, pleasant climate compared with Massachusetts, LOL!!</p>

<p>Skype, e-mail (with or without video and photo attachments), text messages, phone, and my personal favorite . . . telepathy. :slight_smile: </p>

<p>Bama is but a few seconds away, anywhere in the world.</p>

<p>No worries, TAC508. Welcome and Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Add me to the MA -> Bama list! I sent my deposit in on Monday and am looking forward to the fall (or should I say August…)! Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Yay aisforanna!</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Yay, indeed! RTR!</p>

<p>Congrats to him! I’m also from MA and got accepted last week! :] I’m so excited! Can’t wait to get rid of these crazy new england winters.</p>

<p>I saw people in shorts over the weekend…yeah!!!</p>

<p>Cgrosh! Congrats…have you visited?</p>

<p>Congrats to you and your son! I’m from NJ, but Massachusetts is a second home to me. I feel like there’s no way to not love Alabama if you’re visiting in the winter!</p>