Accepted into UCSB but rejected by the rest?

<p>So I applied to UCSB, UCI, UCD, UCSC and UCR.
I wasn’t really expecting to get into UCD or UCI so I wasn’t surprised when I got rejected, UCSC I was a bit shocked but when UCR told me I was not even considered because I do not ‘satisfy the University of California eligibility’ and their ‘selection requirements’.
So I’m pretty sure I do because I got into UCSB.</p>

<p>Well in the end I got into my first choice but I was expecting to get into at least one other UC, does anyone have any idea as to why I got into a place with a 49% acceptance rate but not ones with 70+%?</p>

<p>My friend didn’t get accepted to UCSC with a 3.8 so who knows. Maybe its random.</p>

<p>yea i just got rejected from cal state fullerton because of this: You do not meet the freshman eligibility index for admission to California State University, Fullerton. Your eligibility index can only be improved by better SATI or ACT scores or a higher cumulative average.</p>

<p>also does anyone know if taking the EPT test after the acceptance deadline will effect your admission?</p>

<p>well they did say you can improve your eigibility =/ try calling them up? they might have made a mistake
i also applied to CSU Fullerton as well as CSU East Bay and CSU LA & so far none of them have made a decision so i’ve decided to stop waiting for them
the only CSU that replied was Sacramento State which accepted me but that was like my VERY last choice</p>