Accepted...naturally, I have some questions!

<p>1) Should I apply for housing ASAP, even if I'm not 100% sure if I'll attend?
2) Is there a way I can see all my info, like Name, DOB, Intended Major...just to make sure it's all correct?</p>

<p>it never hurts to apply for housing early although im not sure if their deposit is refundable like i kno some schools whose are. And i can't find where to check online if its all correct but it would not be hard to just give them a call and have them check it for you.</p>

<p>You guys should wait for your packets to come, the letter will include your college and major and the packet will have a lot of other info. </p>

<p>The deposits are non-refundable and housing deposits are not accepted until you have submitted an enrollment deposit. Since housing is guaranteed for all freshmen, there is no need to make your deposits, which total about $550 until you have made a final decision. My S submitted his deposits a few days after the Admitted Students Day in early April and received his first choice housing-Hecht.</p>

<p>Over the next few weeks you will get alot of info from UM. Congratulations.</p>