Accepted? Post Stats Here

<p>Thanks.. i wish CC had a larger inbox!!!!!</p>

<p>Son accepted a week ago after submitting his app on line two weeks before that. School of Engineering with $14,100 scholarship. OOS. ACT 30; class rank top 10%; 5 on AP Chem; 5 on AP US Gov and 4 on AP Physics; 3 AP classes this year; lots of EC; SAT about 2150.</p>

<p>Accepted: liberal arts</p>

<p>Gpa: 3.0
ACT: 20</p>

<p>just got the letter today</p>

<p>Accepted: Liberal Arts</p>

<p>Got my acceptance packet 4 days after applying</p>

<p>Stats:
In-state
GPA: 4.22/4.0
CR: 3/523
SAT: 1840/1230</p>

<p>Lots of APs, the like</p>

<p>If you haven't applied yet, have fun getting in, the schools are starting to close apps, and an admit officer said apps are up almost 10%</p>

<p>So far, none of the programs are closed for Fall 2007 admission, but you can check this</a> page for the latest developments.</p>

<p>Ha, I just posted this for RPI but basically the same thing applies to Purdue. I'm in, but I can't get excited about any of this stuff because I have to wait and see about money.</p>

<p>So, yeah, whatever.</p>

<p>Here's my stats:
SAT scores:
April 06 - Reading 710, Math 680, Writing 680
June 06 - Reading 690, Math 730, Writing 700
SAT 2's -- Chemistry 710 and Math level 2 770</p>

<p>89.0 average (but I go to a tough school, have taken the hardest courses, including 8 AP courses where I got one 3 and the rest 4s and 5s. I am a musician - I play viola in a very competitive youth orchestra. Also active in theater with various leadership roles.</p>

<p>Good luck everybody. Hope you get to go there if it's your first choice.</p>

<p>Accepted USP
GPA 4.0 W
SAT 2230
International</p>

<p>Nice work, pooh. I have similar stats/profile. Hope to be getting a decision soon.</p>

<p>got into engineering program about a month ago
stats:
OOS (PA)
SAT: 1480/1600
lots of APs and good AP scores
good ECs
-got Valedictorian Award and All Success Award but only amounts to about
14k over 4 years, was hoping for a chance at Beering but don't think i'll get invited
-overall purdue is very easy to get into, has a great eng program, but isn't very generous with OOS merit-based aid</p>

<p>I got into Chemical Engineering today. International Student</p>

<p>SAT - M 720 V 610 CR 610 1330/1949
Maths 2 710 Chem 690
Rank - NA
GPA - Prob around 3.7
Good EC's and recs</p>

<p>Accepted College of Health Sciences</p>

<p>SAT: 2040 M 660 W 710 V 670</p>

<p>GPA : UW 3.7 W 3.8</p>

<p>you think Purdue is a good school for health science i want to go to med school and I know Purdue has good science programs so I applied it is my 3rd choice, but u think I could create a good chance to get into a top med school from Purdue?</p>

<p>I applied to Purdue a week ago, but i just wanted to know how they will communicate with the applicant if he/she has been accepted or not. </p>

<p>In other universities the applicant can view on the status of the application but Purdue does not seem to have such a system. Is there any other way to view the status of the application. </p>

<p>It's not that i am in a hurry to get my decision but i just wanted to know how one could view the status.</p>

<p>MY CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED. HOPE TO JOIN YOU NEXT YEAR PROVIDED ALL MY REACHES DO NOT REJECT ME............WHICH I KNOW THEY WILL :(. BUT PURDUE IS A GREAT ENGINEERING SCHOOL :).</p>

<p>There is no way to view your status online. Your decision will be mailed to you when it is completed.</p>

<p>Accepted
Computer Engineering OOS, from Canada
3.9 GPA
SAT: 1370 M+CR, 2010 overall
Good ECs</p>

<p>Pharmacy
GPA: 3.79
Out of State (NJ chyeah)
SAT: 1420/2180
AP's: 4's in AB Calc and US History</p>

<p>Aerospace Engineering
GPA: 3.4