Accepted? Post Stats Here

<p>Where did u guys go in the website to see ure application status?</p>

<p>There is no online application tracking, you have to wait for your admissions decision to arrive in the mail.</p>

<p>this is annoying, its been 2 months since i applied and i still haven't heard back...</p>

<p>From the Admission</a> Notification page:
[quote]
Students who apply later (as early as November or December for some programs) may not receive a response for six to eight weeks. Applicants to programs in great demand may also wait longer for a response.

[/quote]
Sounds as if 2 months at this stage in the admission cycle is not unusual.</p>

<p>(EDIT: They will only begin to evaluate your application once all required materials are received. If they were still missing some items from your counselor in late Dec. or early Jan., as I think you posted here, you might not have gotten into the evaluation stream until a month ago or so, so it sounds as if you'll need to be a little more patient, difficult as that is! At least they do inform applicants as the decision is made and don't wait until March like most schools.)</p>

<p>ok lets see if i remember what my SAT is....2040 i think ...crap
ACT-32
GPA (W)- 4.37
GPA (UW) - 3.85 (freshman year ruined me)
7/256 when accepted</p>

<p>Going into chemical engineering....looking at a few other colleges</p>

<p>PS...out of state</p>

<p>AP: Calc BC, Chemistry, US HIstory, US Gov, MOdern Euro, Statistics, English Lit...fun life</p>

<p>Collegeboundconf, going for a scholarship? nice stats btw</p>

<p>I emailed the admission person and she replied telling me that i got in, but I dont knw how much money I got... My stats
ACT: 31
GPA: UW- 3.71 W-3.9
out of state
AP: didnt take any tests but took classes of Comp Sci, Chem, Stat, Calc</p>

<p>I got in, but no money and it's too expensive out of state:</p>

<p>89.0 GPA unweighted (hardest courses)</p>

<p>Musician/theater</p>

<p>2140 SAT (reading 710, math 730, writing 700, essay 12)
Chem SAT 710
Math 2 SAT 770</p>

<p>They offered my $8,000 in loans. LOL</p>

<p>I agree. It's expensive for out of state people.</p>

<p>Eh. I want to go to Purdue, and I'm from jersey. 0 students in my school history went to Purdue...</p>

<p>Accepted to College of Sciences for Computer Science (First Preference)</p>

<p>International Student
GPA: 3.5 (Not comparable to GPA system in the US)
Percentile (Not Ranked): 97.23 in 12th Grade, 95 in 11th
SAT: 2090/1440</p>

<p>EC's were actually mostly co-curricular, but some experience in professional internet services, etc. were mentioned.</p>

<p>Accepted March 05, 2007.
School of Management: Accounting
GPA: 3.05
SAT: 1100
International Student
Lots of really impressive EC's, 4 excellent letters of reference including one from headmaster of school. Excellent personal statement. I guess the Letters and Personal Statement made up for my mediocre gpa.</p>

<p>Wat was weird is they took 4 days to evaluate it. They had previously sent an apology email telling me they lost my transcripts along with everything else my school sent me. I guess they evaluated as soon as my school resent them the materials.</p>