ACCEPTED! Purdue Class of 2013

<p>^^^</p>

<p>yeah im from Pakistan and i also got in.. but how do we know for what major? i mean i applied for mechanical but acceptance says first year engineering! so is are major the same as that we applied for or do we decide later?</p>

<p>also what scholarships are there for internationals?? i mean i checked a few but they want to file me a FAFSA which i cant, so which r the ones i can still apply to?</p>

<p>Got accepted to First Year Engineering
SAT:2230
SAT II MathII-790 Physics-760 Chem-800(although it was too late to send the chem score)</p>

<p>Indian student I am!
Does anyone know anything about getting into the Honors Program for Engineering!?</p>

<p>@ dman90 </p>

<p>first year is common to all engineering students, you choose your field in the 2nd or 3rd year I'm not sure. And about scholarships, I emailed them and they told me they can't offer to international students this year. You can try out for departmental scholarships once you enroll though.
But my mom just told me her friend's son got in with a 50% scholarship so I don't know what's goin on..</p>

<p>Accepted. Haven't heard from fin aid so don't know if I'll go. Still waiting on other admissions decisions too. This coming week will be enlightening.</p>

<p>Accepted into Biology Honors (The Lyceum). 3.2 GPA unweighted, 34 ACT, 1900 SAT, lots of ECs. Looks like a pretty good option next to Knox and Tulane.</p>

<p>Got accepted and now plan to attend after weighing my options.</p>