Accepted RD

<p>D got an e-mail this afternoon telling her she's been accepted..credentials warranted accelerated consideration...letter will follow. So excited...</p>

<p>(She had earlier been invited to apply for honors; paperwork due Mar 6).</p>

<p>Have they sent they accepted letters for Regular Decision?</p>

<p>If you qualified for Honors and if they have had time to get to your application, they let you know by email March 2, and they mailed the letters of acceptance the same day.</p>

<p>If they haven't gotten to yours yet or if you didn't qualify for Honors, you have to wait until April 1.</p>

<p>How do you qualify for honors?</p>

<p>I think you had to have an SAT(M + CR) of 1400 + and a GPA of ...something, sorry, I'll have to look it up. Or an SAT of 1300+ and a gpa higher than that above.</p>

<p>Okay, here it is:
GPA of at least 3.5 on 4.0 scale + combined SAT of 1400 (min. 620 R, 600M)
OR
GPA of at least 3.7 and combined SAT of 1300</p>

<p>I had a 3.25 UW and still got into the program; albeit 1490/2230 SAT and 10 AP classes..</p>

<p>I just got accepted RD this week and I was sent Honors App. about a week ago. I am visiting March 22 and excited.</p>

<p>My S still hasn't heard anything, I know some kids started getting RD letters from his school late last week, he goes to James Madison HS in Vienna, VA...beginning to think he will be WL or rejected. Anybody gotten those type of replies?</p>

<p>
[quote=<a href="mailto:BBVienna@aol.com">BBVienna@aol.com</a>]
My S still hasn't heard anything, I know some kids started getting RD letters from his school late last week, he goes to James Madison HS in Vienna, VA...beginning to think he will be WL or rejected. Anybody gotten those type of replies?

[/quote]
Only the RD for the honors came out. You won't hear about RD until April 1 or earlier.</p>