Accepted Students Days

<p>What has been your experience at these Accepted Student Days? Wondering about making the long drive...</p>

<p>I went to the Accepted Student Day today and it was really fun. We saw pretty much the whole campus and had a chance to hang out with current students at the luncheon. Everyone was so nice and it has really swayed me towards Geneseo. My friend went on the overnight and she had an awesome time so I definitely recommend going.</p>

<p>Did anyone here go on the overnight trip? How was that?</p>

<p>Anyone else go and wants to share their experience?</p>

<p>My daughters attended the overnight and Accepted Student Day this past week. They thoroughly enjoyed the overnight since it gave them a good idea of the student body, the dorms and life in general as a college student. They repeatedly said all the students are normal, well rounded and very friendly. The Accepted Student Day was a little blah and we skipped the academic breakout sessions at the end. At that point they were tired and had all their questions answered. As a parent, I was very impressed. I thought the administration, students and professors did a very nice job of welcoming parents, (a nice cocktail hour and lunch), and were very forthcoming with any and all information. I knew the school has a very good reputation, but this recent visit has shot up my overall impression by quite a few points. My two are still weighing decisions, but Geneseo is now at the top of the list.</p>

<p>I went to the overnight and accepted student day at Geneseo, it was very helpful in my decision. I already knew that Geneseo was a great school, and was considering going there. After this, I was completely convinced, and I sent in my deposit. yay geneseo class of 2015!</p>