Accepted Students/Preview Day

<p>Hi does anyone know if there is a specific accepted students day or preview day?</p>

<p>This is what TCU has to offer in the way of extended visits.</p>

<p>[TCUAdmission</a> | Visit TCU](<a href=“http://www.admissions.tcu.edu/Visit-TCU]TCUAdmission”>Visit the TCU Campus | Campus Tours)</p>

<p>I don’t believe TCU does the BIG CELEBRATION DAY for new admits like SMU and USC do. Does anyone know?</p>

<p>Once admitted, you can attend Experience TCU, Horned Frog Friday, or an Overnight Stay.</p>

<p>Oh forgot to mention. TCU has beautiful receptions in various cities around the country for students who are coming from out of state. We went to a lovely afternoon party at a gorgeous home in Southern California a few weeks before school started. It was a great way to meet other kids from area high schools who will be attending TCU.</p>

<p>My daughter attended a very nice “Accepted Students Day” last Spring. (She is a freshman this year). It was a very well run event and included “break out sessions” for the parents, separate from the kids - very exciting for the new students to meet each other and begin making friends! My recommendation is to RSVP early as the spaces filled up (way more people attended than planned (they of course won’t turn you away</p>