Accepted to University Studies

<p>Chuy is right. CAUS is a very tough college/major to get into. I looked into doing an internal transfer once and it most definitely isn’t easy to do. </p>

<p><a href=“Admissions | College of Architecture, Arts, and Design | Virginia Tech”>Admissions | College of Architecture, Arts, and Design | Virginia Tech;

<p>Check out that link above for the internal transfer process. Even though it doesn’t really pertain to what we were talking about above, I have provided information for the internal transfer process to CAUS. From what I read, it isn’t very easy, but it is definitely do-able. </p>

<p>Also about the EE prereq, I’m not sure all majors have to take that now. I know there is the ECE course that EE and CpE prospective majors are required to take to transfer. Most students doing those majors end up with 1-2 extra classes during the Spring semester.</p>

<p>So their schedule looks like this:
Phys 2305 - Foundations of Physics
Phys 2305 - Foundations of Physics Lab
Math 1206 - Calculus II
Math 1224 - Vector Geometry
ECE #### - C++ Programming (I think)
Enge 1114 - Engineering Exploration/Design</p>

<p>I think there is a grade requirement on the C++ class. You need a C in all Math and Phys courses if I remember correctly. If the information is necessary, I can probably find it. Let me know if you would like the information.</p>

<p>thanks a lot guys thank u very much you’ll hve helped me a lott…thanks…</p>