Accepted Transfer Students

<p>Maynard, </p>

<p>What school are you currently at?? In State or Out of State? ACT ? </p>

<pre><code> Thanks
</code></pre>

<p>I’m at SUNY Geneseo and OOS (NJ). I didn’t take the act; sat i got 1200/1900</p>

<p>I was accepted last Monday 3/9/2011. It was weird because they deferred me at first when I had a 3.47 college GPA. However, I had a single grade change from last semester that bumped me up to a 3.65. I e-mailed the admissions office with an appeal and it only took about 2 weeks for them to get back to me. Its funny how one grade changing from a B to an A can make such a huge difference. </p>

<p>High School GPA- 3.3
didn’t submit my ACT
College GPA- 3.65
OOS</p>

<p>my status says end of march…:(</p>

<p>gpa- 3.56
sat 1900
OOS from MA.
hs gpa-2.0</p>

<p>mcfuggie,</p>

<p>it may say end of march, but take that with a grain of salt. mine said end of march too but i got accepted today. you should get your decision any day</p>

<p>ahh thanks for the info. did you find out via online web thingy or through mail/email?</p>

<ol>
<li>Mid January</li>
<li>Beginning of March</li>
<li>College GPA 3.75</li>
<li>In state</li>
<li>Accepted :)</li>
</ol>

<ol>
<li>Late January</li>
<li>Have Not Heard Yet</li>
<li>College GPA 3.36</li>
<li>Out of State</li>
<li>Waiting to Hear</li>
</ol>

<p>also, I have a 1880 on my SAT’s 1230 without writing component</p>

<p>Hi all - figured I’d add my experience here :)</p>

<ol>
<li>Mid January</li>
<li>This week</li>
<li>College GPA: 3.93</li>
<li>Out of State</li>
<li>Accepted :)</li>
</ol>

<p>I’m currently a freshman - just got my letter this week and so excited!</p>

<ol>
<li>Late January </li>
<li>Still waiting to here back!!!</li>
<li>College GPA: 3.78 Loyola University Chicago (Freshman) </li>
<li>Out of State</li>
<li>College of Engineering Anyone??</li>
</ol>

<p>My friend (freshman from uw-milwaukee) was accepted two days ago into Liberal Arts.
3.78 college gpa, 3.2 HS gpa, and a 32 ACT.</p>

<p>Everyone else still waiting?</p>

<p>I suspect admissions is concentrating on getting the decisions out to potential freshmen as they need to make their decisions sooner than transfers. It sounds like the huge numbers of applicants this year and limited staff has put them behind.</p>

<p>I called admissions today and they told me that since I am applying to the College of Engineering, the application process is different. They recommended that I contact [Bonnie</a> Schmidt](<a href=“http://www.engr.wisc.edu/admin/staff/schmidt_bonnie]Bonnie”>http://www.engr.wisc.edu/admin/staff/schmidt_bonnie) for the status of my application. I’ll try emailing her tonight.</p>

<p>Any transfers still waiting? I emailed the transfer admission counselor for the College of Engineering last Thursday and still haven’t gotten a response.</p>

<p>If I am a currently freshman, do I have to apply with only first semester grade?
However, It said that trasfer student must have at least 24 semester hours of transferable course work.
If my credit does not have at least 24 hours, what do I do?
How you guys (currently freshman) apply with only first semester grade?
Do you have 24 credits?</p>

<p>I’m still waiting. Freshman 3.0GPA Aerospace Engineering Student transfer from Iowa State.</p>

<p>I feel like a lot Engineering transfers are still waiting to hear back… including myself</p>

<p>Legal Studies major transferring from University of Denver. Waiting to hear back. Applied kind of late though (early March).</p>

<p>Accepted today, I am ecstatic!</p>