accepted

<p>gpa 4.13
act 27</p>

<p>Congrats! I knew you’d get in!</p>

<p>Hi Mom, thank you…do you know about the dorms…where should i select as im assuming that I have to send a deposit for the dorm. Also Im so confused and I cant get a straight answer from honors. Should I apply to the honors college or should I just wait until I have a 28 act to apply. They dont take superscores so my 28 superscored doesnt count. Im just wondering when do they cut that off. At fsu they dont, you can keep taking the test until the cows come home or its the end of the year . As soon as you make it you can apply…</p>

<p>Wow!!! Am I being unclear. I need to take a breathe!!!</p>

<p>The Honors College waits until the student gets the minimum test scores required for admission or the current school year ends, whichever comes first. You can apply now and your application will be pending until you get the required test scores or you can wait and apply once you get a 28 on the ACT, preferably before February 1st; the choice is yours.</p>

<p>Go ahead and apply for the HC now…you may be too busy later in your senior year. Don’t worry about the essay…just write a few sentences to introduce yourself. If you want, you can mention that you’re retesting.</p>

<p>You can keep retesting for honors acceptance. You really should also take the SAT since the 1250 for M+CR is often easier to get since you only have to really study/practice 2 sections. If your SR score is lowish on the ACT, then taking the SAT is a good idea. </p>

<p>What is the breakdown of your ACTs? From that we might determine if the SAT would be better for you. </p>

<p>Tip for the ACT SR section…look at the charts for the answers even if the questions seem over your head. The answers are there. </p>

<p>However, keep in mind that the SAT math section can be tricky because the multiple choice answers will include answers that don’t completely answer the question. So, be sure to **completely **do the requested problem and then look for the answer amongst the choices. </p>

<p>Send your housing deposit in now. That will secure your place in line for the best pick for honors halls when that time comes. (you don’t pick your dorm now…you’re just securing an early pick at this point). </p>

<p>Good luck!!! :)</p>

<p>And congrats again…Welcome to the Bama Family.</p>

<p>Hey there. My act scores are english 28, science 25, reading 29 , math 28…</p>

<p>You cant send in the housing deposit until you enroll. You must accept first which Im not ready to do.</p>

<p>So you think I should fill out the honors college request even though I havent qualified and tell them I am retesting?</p>