Accepted

<p>Woke up this morning and checked my staus like I do everyday. It says "Congratulations you've been accepted to the University of Wisconsin" Pretty sweet. Damn it feels good to be a Badger.</p>

<p>Oh my stats for those still waiting to hear.</p>

<p>SAT: 2230 (800 v, 700 m, 730 w)
SAT II: 770, 730
GPA: unweighted 3.3, with 6 APs
Extracurriculars: Pretty Solid
Recs: Guidance counselor is a tool bag and his sucked, my teacher's was amazing.</p>

<p>Good Luck to those still waiting. Damn it feels good to be a Badger. Off to the sports bar to watch the UW-Auburn game.</p>

<p>Oh yea I'm in Florida if that helps....</p>

<p>Everytime I read 'Damn it feels good to be a Badger' all I hear in my head is 'Damn it feels good to be a gangster' from Office Space. :D Sorry, got sidetracked....just love that movie.</p>

<p>CONGRATS! ;)</p>

<p>Wisconsin is putting a beat down on Auburn right now 17-0.</p>

<p>Congratulations!!</p>

<p>how long did u hear after ur status said.... "Your application is being reviewed by one of our admission counselors. Check back here for updates on your application status."</p>

<p>awesome...congrats!</p>

<p>Hey Goblue, My status said "your complete and and being reviewed by an admissions counselor" on Dec. 12, when the check your application status feature went back online on the UW website. So thats like 20 days. My application was complete on Nov. 21. Thats what they told me when I called up to see how long it would roughly be. So thats just under 6 weeks total. Good luck Goblue.</p>

<p>I could never check my application status for an entire month after sending in everything. I emailed the techies, as well as the admission office, but didn't get a satisfactory response. I simply couldn't check my application status or missing credentials.</p>

<p>Then, the acceptance letter simply came in the mail.</p>

<p>chanky what were ur stats? how long did it take to hear?</p>

<p>congrats alanstats!</p>

<p>SAT1 (i didn't send them my latest scores): 670CR/710M/590W
latest SAT for intl scholars prog: 730CR/720M/620W
SAT2 BioM 790, MathIIC 780.
TOEFL 287 CBT.</p>

<p>Intl student. GCE A levels 3A, 1B.
Not sure how relevant my other credentials are: No GPA, no recs required, no rank either.</p>

<p>Mail takes about 2 weeks to get to wisc. I remember submitting app in early october, and receiving the housing package in mid Nov. Acceptance letter came only in early Dec.</p>