Accepted!!!

<p>I checked my status this morning...</p>

<p>Congratulations! You have been admitted to the University of Wisconsin. We have mailed your official letter of admission and admission materials.</p>

<p>I'm SOOOO happy right now!</p>

<hr>

<p>Here are my stats:</p>

<p>Applied: 11/18
Completed: 11/29
Completed for the 2nd time: 12/21
Accepted: 1/28</p>

<p>ACT: 32
SAT II: 800 Math Level 2, 790 Japanese, 710 US History
GPA: 3.32 UW</p>

<h2>Other stats: 4 AP US, 4 AP Stats, 3 AP Chem</h2>

<p>Essay: Excellent
Recs: Sent 4, all above avg. (Teacherx2, counselor, supplemental)
Hooks: Being.. asian..?
ECs: Mediocre</p>

<p>Congrats :)</p>

<p>My status also changed to accepted yesterday. My application date was Nov. 15 and they said they started the review like in Mid-December. finally heard on Jan 27, so much for 4 to 6 weeks. Anyways it feels good to be in.</p>

<p>Stats:
In State
3.95 UW
30 ACT
5 APUSH and 4 AP Physics C
1 REC from teacher
not many ecs... CC, track, a little voulunteer work, nothing really academic related though</p>

<p>Oh yeah, and I'm out of state.</p>

<p>I got postponed...OOS 1310 SAT, 27 ACT</p>

<p>roadrunner!</p>

<p>Congrats!!!</p>

<p>I know you got deferred from UMich, this is great news for you!</p>

<p>Congrats. Patience is a virtue.</p>

<p>Heck Umich. I'm probably choosing UW over Umich..</p>

<p>Thanks guys. I think I will choose UW over Umich even if my deferral is reversed. I'm visintg UW during Feburayr break!! - sleeping in my friends dorm</p>

<p>yea same here.. ive been dreaming of being a wolverine since i was a youngin'.. n got deferred.. i was accepted to wisconsin in the beginning of november, and since then ive been getting soo amped on goin to madison, itll be a REAL tough decision if i get into michigan come april.. oh dear =/</p>

<p>Congrats guys!!!!!!!! I can't believe they're still on November apps. though!!!!!!!! (well, actually I can, considering how many applicants they have).......arrgh I finished applying in December, and I'm having so much trouble with this patience thing :)</p>

<p>I was accepted to Wisconsin, but I got a letter (never said deferral) requesting my semester grades from umich.</p>

<p>If anyone has any questions about UW, feel free to private message me.</p>

<p>Hah I just found out about both of my top schools today- deferred at Umich, accepted at UW. I'll probably pick UW over Mich too- screw UMich, go UW!</p>

<p>Stats:
Applied 12/15
Out of state
ACT: 35 SAT: 2290(750,750,790)
5 AP Euro, 5 AP Calc, 4 APUSH
GPA 3.5 UW</p>

<p>watcher you got deferred from mich with those stats? Hah im screwed.</p>

<p>Well I don't think my declining grades (3.2 UW GPA all Junior year) helped any...</p>

<p>Michigan is GPA driven. SAT/ACT scores aren't of much importance, as long as you are close to their range. If you have a high "Michigan GPA", you will have a great chance, regardless of much anything else.</p>

<p>yaay. i was ACCEPTED to UW-Madison too! GO BADGERS!</p>

<p>Stats:
out of state
Asian American
SAT: 2100 (710 Math 750 CR 650 Writing)
SAT II: 800 Chinese; 700 Math II
GPA: 3.33
Extra Curriculars: Track Varsity; Captain of Team; Habitat for Humanity Volunteer; Violin; Founder of Volunteer Community Organization; Nat'l Leadership Conference representative</p>

<p>when did you apply ca girl?</p>

<p>i applied i think in early november.</p>

<p>it took me around a month to complete and got accepted last week!</p>