Accepted!!!

<p>Congratulations! You have been admitted to the University of Wisconsin. We have mailed your official letter of admission and admission materials. </p>

<p>Those who got accepted, will UW send you an e-mail?</p>

<p>Any housing advice for freshman?</p>

<p>Apply now and don't dismiss the private dorms.</p>

<p>I've lately been talking to a friend who's a freshman. She said Ogg is probably a really bad choice because the rooms are so small and they're tearing it down within a couple years, if that shows you what it's like. She said Sellery and Witte are probably best bets if you're looking for a big dorm. She knew what I'd be looking for, and she suggested that, but if you don't want a big dorm, don't go for it.</p>

<p>did you really think you wouldnt? gee, 2 points over the 75% + a 60% admit rate...</p>

<p>i didn't get any email when i was accepted</p>

<p>I got in!!!! (applied in Novemeber)</p>

<p>so that article about "coasties vs. locals" UW behavior was even in a local paper down here(GA). Some of the students they quoted sounded really snobby, almost intentionally so. Im not really sure why this is even a big deal. College is not supposed to be like high school.</p>

<p>I think it was much hype with a little substance. There is always some friction between haves and have nots and UW is one of the more economically diverse schools around.</p>

<p>i was just accepted a little surprised considering i applied in late january and i gota response like 2 days ago.
My stats were</p>

<p>SAT- 700M 580V 590W
GPA- 3.5
no ap grades but im taking 4 this year
only a guidance counselor recommendation
i guess i had a pretty damn good essay- at least i liked it a lot</p>

<p>Im really surprised i got in that fast i thaught i was right on the border but im pretty glad im in. Now well see how i like it when i visit in 2 weeks</p>

<p>ahhh u give me a little bit of hope, i had 700 m 560 cr 550 writing, 3.5 uw 3.77 weighted, but i got postponed</p>

<p>i've got a 3.4 UW 3.94 W overall. Soph+Junior years a 3.5 UW and 4.2W. Top 25 High school rated by newsweek, so it is competitive. 770m 610R. I got postponed. I applied really late. Like the last day but i really want to go. :(</p>

<p>Which is the most frequent used classroom building for a freshman? I have no idea which residence hall to choose?</p>

<p>Congratulations! You have been admitted to the University of Wisconsin. We have mailed your official letter of admission and admission materials.</p>

<p>My friend with much better stats got accepted too.</p>

<p>There is no one classroom building more used by freshmen. If you are in liberal arts most classes will be on the eastern side of campus. Engineering is on the south side and ag/biosciences are on the west end. Virtually every major dept has its own building so math is in the math building, psych is in the psych building........
The main libraries and union are also at the east side of campus.</p>

<p>You can get a map of the campus on the UW site.</p>

<p>ACCEPTED BABY!!!
I am out of state and submitted the last day possible and I just got my acceptance yesterday.</p>

<p>Stats:
ACT: 34
GPA: 4.3 W
SAT: 1480/2100
IB</p>

<p>Congrats. KC is a really underrated city. I have done some work there and love it.</p>

<p>I got my acceptance letter in the mail today. I'm so feliz! The funny thing was this morning I tried to check my status and I couldn't remember my password. I thought I was going to get a flat out rejection because I applied late(like feb 1st) and I'm OOS. Post stats later.</p>

<p>We have received your enrollment confirmation and look forward to welcoming you to campus. Please review your letter of admission and related materials for information on orientation and registration. </p>

<p>YESSS!!</p>

<p>lol @ celebrating over a confirmation of your enrollment deposit.</p>