Accepted

<p>I have just been accepted, as well! </p>

<p>GPA: 3.88
Class Rank: 7%
ACT: 26</p>

<p>I'm very excited!</p>

<p>To those with acceptances, how long was it between your completed packet and hearing the news? Congrats to all!!</p>

<p>^Yes I am curious to know this too. When did you all apply?</p>

<p>It took me about a week and half or so, but I applied to engineering, so I don't know if that makes a difference.</p>

<p>I received a letter saying i was deffered today.</p>

<p>3.78w gpa
class rank 76%
ACT = 31</p>

<p>I doubt i will follow it up.</p>

<p>Follow-up. You only need to do a short essay and send grades for the Fall. UW is awesome overall and you probably will get in..</p>

<p>wow rsefer taht makes me very nervous because my gpa is a 3.545 my weighted is a 5.596 and i got a 1270/1600 1980/2400 on my sats .. you obviously are way smarter ... do have like no ec's?</p>

<p>Geez...that just makes no sense. A 31 is above the middle 50 percentile! What is your unweighted GPA? Did you apply to the business school or something? I mean I know you weren't rejected or anything, but I'd think someone with a 31 was a sure shot.</p>

<p>My notification should be coming any day now...</p>

<p>rsefer, just wondering, are you in-state?</p>

<p>actually i am out of state (Illinois)</p>

<p>other stats:
SAT: 1940/1320
Average ECs
Fairly rigorous course load
1 AP previously (AP Comp Science A - 5)
3 AP scheduled (Stats, Am. Gov., Micro Econ.)</p>

<p>PS. I believe I did apply to the business school.</p>

<p>All admissions to UW are the same--it does not matter what major. You apply to business after two years at UW. Same for several other majors.</p>

<p>Exactly, and in response to whoever asked me about the business school. Your performance in a science class can affect your chances of entrance to the business school because they consider your overall GPA. You take most of your core classes in the first two years. A GPA of about 3.5 is required to be competitive for admission to the business school. The acceptance rate is generally around 70%.</p>

<p>Oh and by the way I was accepted the other day.</p>

<p>GPA: 3.9
ACT:35
Class Rank 7 of 432</p>

<p>I GOT IN I GOT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so excited! just incase anyone was interested ... i had:
3.6 weighted gpa
3.55 unweighted
SAT : 1270/1600 and 1980/2400
ACT : 27
EC: very good!
Recs: excellent!</p>

<p>I know this thread is for accepted students but I kind of fall in between so i figured I would post my results here anyway.</p>

<p>I was postponed.</p>

<p>Stats:
GPA 3.76 unweighted (we don't weight
ACT 28
Rank 61/260 (23%)
ECs Excellent
Recs Decent to good</p>

<p>thats weird that you were postponed cause clearly as you can see you have better stats then me</p>

<p>yea it is kinda weird but oh well.</p>

<p>Accepted</p>

<p>GPA: 3.6
ACT: 32
Out of state
I'm Elated</p>

<p>did you guys get an e-mail? or checked on the homepage?</p>

<p>accepted </p>

<p>GPA - 3.6
SAT 1470/2140
Out of State
they posted it on the Wisconsin portal thingy</p>