Accepted

<p>accepted!</p>

<p>4.0
out of state</p>

<p>i submitted my application on10/13 but I am not getting any e-mail. How long does it take to get an e-mail????</p>

<p>I never got any emails, you have to check the Wisconsin portal for status</p>

<p>i'm sorry but..; what do you mean by portal?
in this page it says.. i'll be getting an e-mail</p>

<p><a href="http://www.admissions.wisc.edu/status.php%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://www.admissions.wisc.edu/status.php&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>The site says that they will e-mail you an acknowledgement that they have received your application, not their decision. If you read further, it says you have to activate your net ID; once you've done that, you can check your application status online (from that very same site) by clicking on "check your application status now."</p>

<p>do we find out if we get any scholarships from the acceptance letter?</p>

<p>Does anyone know if it ever takes the admissions office longer than 6 weeks to make a decision? Tuesday will be the "6 week" mark for me and I haven't heard a thing and I know on the website they say within 4-6 weeks you should know...so? Anyone know?</p>

<p>My D got accepted today, about three weeks since we submitted the applicaton.</p>

<p>Stats:
3.4 GPA/4.23 WGPA
1450/2170 SAT
out of state</p>

<p>I found out online tonight that I got in.</p>

<p>31 ACT
2140 SAT</p>

<p>out of stater</p>

<p>whoooooo!!!!!</p>

<p>Last year my daughter had her application complete early November. She had 2390 SATs, a 3.96 out of 4 GPA, fantastic recs and ECs. She learned she was admitted about 12 weeks later, so if you haven't heard, don't lose hope.</p>

<p>Wow, 12 weeks! Alright then. That makes me feel a bit better!</p>

<p>yay! i just got accepted! it's my first decision so far.</p>

<p>found out with the eskimogirl</p>

<p>OOS 34 ACT
not sure what the gpa is.</p>

<p>^^ Congrats! I'm still anxiously waiting for my decision...When did you guys complete your applications?</p>

<p>yay so was I! Instate, 3.97 gpa and 32 act.</p>

<p>my application was completed about 4 weeks ago.</p>

<p>accepted!
out of state
3.89 gpa
26 act
ec: great
recs: great</p>

<p>accepted (Econ) from out of state private school </p>

<p>GPA: 3.45 (3.21 fr/3.0 so/3.58 jr/4.0 sr) 5 Aps
School does not rank
SAT: 2120 (660 CR/710 M/750 W)
SAT II: 790 Math IIC
ECS: football/band/ lot community service </p>

<p>i am asian and from VA if those are considered hooks</p>

<p>I applied on 10/22 and it took about 5 weeks for them to get back to me.</p>

<p>Memodot... don't sweat it. If you wanna tell me your stats, I can give you a VERY good idea of your result. I am from Wisconsin and have heard of hundreds of cases and their results so I have a pretty good idea.</p>

<p>i submitted me app late september and on the online portal thingy it said everything was in on oct 11. but than i called them like last week and they said they marked my app complete on nov 6th, so i shouldnt be getting a decision anytime soon. ***ff????</p>