Accepted

<p>My daughter's stuff was in about the same time. She called last week and they said her app etc. was "complete" on 11/2. I think it says somewhere that decisions are made 4-6 weeks?? Anyway, they were very nice and said that at this point in the year, decisions were running pretty much very close to the 6 week mark. So, you might be looking at the week before Christmas. But who really knows?</p>

<p>Accepted today. I'm very happy. Good luck to everybody else applying!!! My stats were:</p>

<p>GPA:3.55 unweighted
Course load: School doesn't offer AP's but I took basically the most challenging courses I could in science and math and history, but pretty basic stuff in English and Language.
SAT: CR:700
M:650
W:670
EC's: Mostly sports
Varsity Basketball, Soccer, and Volleyball for all four years of highschool. I won a lot of awards and was Captain for both my senior and junior years for the teams. Otherwise I had grade president, but only for one year and some pretty meaningless academic awards.
Recs: Pretty good i guess everybody says their rec's are "Excellent or outstanding" but I can't really judge. I knew my teachers really well though and I've had most of them for 2+ years.
Essay: My essay was about why I wanted to attend madison, what i had to offer, and tried to tie that in with my sports background and internship last summer at Thomson Financial. </p>

<p>I had all my stuff in November 1st and I'm from new york so OOS.</p>

<p>Accepted tonight!!! I am so excited! Good luck to everyone else!</p>

<p>OOS
App sent in 10/24 but not complete till around 11/17.
GPA: 3.6 UW, 3.8 W
Took a pretty challenging course load.
ACT: 31
Decent essay, okay ECs.</p>

<p>Accepted this morning. Application sent Nov 1, considered complete very soon after.</p>

<p>Out of State (Maine)
"Legacy" (grandfather, brother, aunts, grandparents, father)
3.75 GPA (I don't know the diff between weighted and unweighted)
5 APs
ACT: 29
SAT: 690 CR 630 M 770 W
Recs: I assume they were pretty good. One outstanding, the other decent
ECs: EXCELLENT.
Been in the Civil Air Patrol for 5 years. Cadet Commander for 2. Encampment commander 2006. Maine Wing Cadet of the Year 2006. Cadet exchange trip to Scotland 2006, member of the Maine Wing Honor Guard Team and lots more involvement (not that that will mean anything to most)
Varsity softball, basketball, field hockey (3 years each)
Make a Wish chair 2006
Student Ambassador
GSA President (1 year)
Multicultural Club
Essay: Opened with writing about Wisconsin football, but tied it into my family traditions surrounding the university and the other things that excited me about Madison.</p>

<p>I submitted my app. in late October, at which point I believe all of my counselor/teacher materials were sent as well. Any idea as to when I should be hearing back?</p>

<p>Stats:
GPA: 3.5 UW
ACT: 30
Courses: 7 APs, honors courses every year</p>

<p>strong ECs, recs, and essays.</p>

<p>accepted today! im very happy! i submitted my app late september,</p>

<p>anyways im sure you all will get in. because my stats are not that good.</p>

<p>out of state
Very competitive high school. anyone from our school with a 4.0 weighted pretty much gets in.
3.58 unweighted 4.0 weighted
8 or 9 APs including this yr
28 ACTs
very strong essay. sent in one ok/good rec. dont think they needed it though</p>

<p>ACCEPTED! haha again this shows SAT does not matter the whole deal... </p>

<p>I am international student, and have got an sat scores of 1720! pretty pathetic compared to the other applicants. However my grades are quite strong, I have mostly A's as i come from the british system. That equates to around a 3.9-4.0 GPA. I dont knw whether my Ec's are great, but let me tell you that I had no national awards or anything. I was involved in plenty of community service and extra cirricular activities. (writer for school magazine etc) </p>

<p>So everyone wondering whether they have a chance, you wont get in unless you apply! </p>

<p>GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!</p>

<p>accepted. i'm from new jersey...2110 SAT...3.4 uw 4.0 w g.p.a (all honors and 10 AP's) varsity football and tennis, student council, etc.</p>

<p>yey. I got accepted.
Submitted: 11/16
Accepted: 12/10 (about)</p>

<p>My daughter was accepted this morning.</p>

<p>Submitted 10/16
app complete 11/2
Decision 12/16
OOS MI</p>

<p>accepted engineering
submitted Oct. 15th
Decision December 1st or so.
35 ACT
3.78 weighted.</p>

<p>i got in with a 1240 and a 3.3...</p>

<p>accepted...
GPA: 3.3uw-3.6w
SAT: 580v; 590m; 600w total: 1170/1600, 1770/2400
all honors 6 AP's
ethnicity: Hispanic
pretty good ec's</p>

<p>accepted</p>

<p>3.5 GPA\1420 SAT</p>

<p>very good essay and one ridiculous teacher rec</p>

<p>from rochester ny</p>

<p>My 'mywisc' application status is still on We have recieved your application and are reviewing it to see all the necessary materials are present blah blah. My file should have been complete on the 20th November. I still havent had any confirmation or anything saying we have missing materials. I e-mailed them a week ago but no reply. (understandable considering xmas/ new year)</p>

<p>^ same... mine was completed on the 22nd i believe...when are they going to start posting again?</p>

<p>I submitted 3 other applications that week and I've got acceptances from all of those...</p>

<p>got in about two weeks ago</p>

<p>GPA: 3.998
SAT: 2180
OOS: CT
Not white! the biggest plus.</p>

<p>I decided not to attend though</p>

<p>Accepted in October, but most likely will not attend.</p>

<p>GPA: 4.0 U/W
SAT: 2140
ACT: 33
OOS White Male (New England)</p>

<p>GPA: 3.83UW