Accepted?!

<p>Has anyone been accepted into the freshman Class of 2014, yet?</p>

<p>I have been . . .got packet in the mail about 5 days ago.</p>

<p>I got in! I’ve already sent my deposit and everything, are you guys for sure going there?</p>

<p>when did you submit your application?</p>

<p>yes I have been.They sent me the email today.Still waiting for aid decision and scholarship decision.My application was complete around 14th Dec.I never knew the process is that fast.</p>

<p>They must’ve knocked them out all at once lintin1.</p>

<p>I had my application complete around late October, and I got my decision in the mail on Thursday. And yeah, I’m waiting for aid too, so as soon as I get (hopefully) adequete financial aid, I’ll make my deposit.</p>

<p>I got my acceptance letter yesterday! I sent in my app in november but heard so late b/c i live in vail, colorado</p>

<p>Does anybody know when you should be notified if you have been invited to join the honors college?</p>

<p>I was accepted in October. Then a couple weeks later I recieved a Dean’s Scholarship. Most likely going there unless another college offers me more money. However, I have a really good feeling about TCU. It seems like the place I need to be.</p>

<p>I also want to know about the Honors College question. Does anybody now when they usually notify you of that?</p>

<p>Congrats yall on being the newest part of Horned Frog Nation!!</p>

<p>I’m a freshman at TCU and in the Honors College. I got the Dean’s Scholarship too so if you got that there’s a good chance you’ll be invited. As for when they announce it, I remember it being pretty late–like February or March.</p>

<p>And by the way…JOIN the Honors College and live in MILTON DANIEL next year.</p>

<p>I lived in Clark this year, which was the Honors housing this year, and I have made all of my best friends there! It’s amazing. But next year the honors housing will be moved to the brand new renovated Milton Daniel, and it’s going to be the nicest dorm on campus! Hotel suite style dorm they say.</p>

<p>*Don’t worry about completing the Honors requirements. I took 1 Honors class this semester and I’m taking 2 next semester, and then I’m traveling this summer with the Honors college on a trip to Germany, Switzerland and Italy and getting 2 classes worth of credit for it! And the best part is that it’s an actual vacation–no lectures halls; you learn by exploring the city. After that trip, the only Honors thing I’ll have left to do is my senior thesis.</p>

<p>*Don’t worry about the girls not being hot in honors. There are just as many cute girls in honors. And who doesn’t love a girl who’s intelligent and beautiful? :)</p>

<p>*There’s a new honors study lounge that just opened. You swipe your card to get in–only honors kids have access to it!</p>

<p>*If you’re in Honors, you can get into any class you want because you get to register before everyone else–even the seniors! This is a big deal.</p>

<p>Got my acceptance letter last week and the next day got my scholarship letter. got the Chancellor’s Scholarship!! I’m very excited and can’t wait for fall.</p>

<p>Rufus: That is the best! Congratulations. You must have worked very hard.</p>

<p>I just got my letter here in Alabama. Still waiting on scholarship and financial aid.</p>

<p>For those of you who got scholarships, how much are they worth if you do not mind me asking? Deans, Chancellors, etc…</p>

<p>Deans is worth 13,000, that’s what I got.</p>

<p>Chancellor’s is full tuition. My tour guide said there are only about 50 of them awarded.</p>

<p>hey y’all i was just wondering what it said on your mytcu.edu page when your decision letter was sent. I have hear numerous responses such as Your letter has been sent, Congratulations your letter has been sent, and Your letter has been sent please contact us with any questions or concerns you have. I was just curious as to see if they have a different message for each student.</p>

<p>I got a notice today on myTCU.</p>

<p>What did it say on myTCU because mine it said its complete but it has said that for awhile</p>

<p>Congratulations on your admission, (your name)!
We look forward to welcoming you into the Horned Frog community.</p>

<p>When did you apply?</p>

<p>For honors do they send you an email or is it posted on mytcu or what?</p>