ACT didn't send my scores?

<p>So before I took the ACT in December, I selected four colleges to send my scores to (including UC San Diego). I just looked on the UC application and where it says I planned to take the ACT in December, it says “error”. So I looked at my ACT score report history and it says they only sent it to Reed College (and not the other three I know I selected!)</p>

<p>So… is this a huge deal? Can I pay to have my scores sent and will it be fine? My scores went down, but I said I was taking the test so I need to send the scores. If the scores aren’t there on time am I in trouble??</p>

<p>Tu es,</p>

<p>If your scores went down, then does that mean you had earlier test scores and you sent those to the UCs in question? If you sent previous test scores that were higher, even if you said you were taking the test again, there’s no need to send the new, lower ones. Just stick with the ones you previously sent, since it’s only the higher scores they will look at anyway.</p>

<p>If, however, you sent no prior test scores, call ACT and explain the problem. They’re pretty good about responding and getting those scores out.</p>

<p>Oh okay. Yes, I have already sent my previous test scores and they have been uploaded to UC Davis (only site I have access to so far). I guess the blaring red “Error!” next to my “Will take ACT in December” was just disconcerting haha.</p>

<p>PS. I enjoy how you addressed me :p</p>