ACT score reporting

<p>It seems they have a delay right now, so i don’t think I can make the deadline. Do I have to inform the UCs or will they know about it? Also, I think I scored higher on the ACT i jsut took than the one i previously took. Should I send both or just the one that is higher? ACT only sends one test date at a time.</p>

<p>I wouldn’t be concerned about making the deadline. I’m sure they will be able to send the scores to be received by the end of January or early February. Hopefully the delay won’t be a whole month.
It wouldn’t matter which scores you send in (all or just the highest) since we will only see the highest. I recommend sending all scores just in case the lower score is sent instead of the higher score; if all scores are sent we will automatically pick the highest.</p>

<p>What if our writing score hasn't come back yet?</p>

<p>Also, on the UC app I said I was taking the ACTs in Dec, but if I choose not to send in my ACT score should I just not do it and let the deadline pass or should I call them and tell them to not expect anything.</p>

<p>Also do you guys superscore the ACT?</p>

<p>UCs DO NOT superscore both the SAT or ACT</p>

<p>You won't need to contact us about missing scores. We will use any official scores we have received when we review your file. Some campuses, like UC Davis, can use the self-reported scores as listed on your application if official scores are not received.</p>