ACT scores release for Feb 12th Test

I had thought that results for the Feb 12th test came out today? Is anyone else tracking this and do you know if they have started sending them out? My daughter has only done the SAT before, and they are kind enough to put the release date in her portal. We are a bit in the dark on this Anyone know?

I just logged on to look for any posts on this. My son also took them on the 12th and I had seen this date as well. He hasn’t received an email yet.

ACT says they’ll start releasing 2/12 scores on March 1: ACT Test Scores | ACT Scoring | ACT

1 Like
National test date Reporting Timeframe
September 11 September 21 - November 5
October 23 November 9 - December 17
December 11 December 21 - February 4
**February 12 March 1 - April 8**

Ah, OK, Thank you for this. We had seen Feb 22nd listed on a bunch of other sites, but glad you pointed me to this one. Guess she will be waiting another week!

Yes, I see some third party sites list Feb. 22. This is why third party sites should be avoided for most factual admissions data.

I’ve seen Feb. 22 listed as well for release of multiple choice scores. I believe last year the Feb results were out 13 days after the test (despite website saying 3-8 weeks).

My D doesn’t have her Feb 12 results in her portal yet. I still think it will be before March 1. Also the results can be in the portal prior to an email being sent.

1 Like

Thought I would circle back to this thread. The scores came in for us this afternoon. Good luck to all.

Have others still NOT received Feb 12, 2022 ACT scores back?

My daughter has not received her score from Feb. 12 testing yet, but her friend received hers a few days ago.