ACT Test Question

<p>Okay, I sent in two of my ACT scores to admissions with my application to be considered. I know they only take one, but on of my tests was a 33 while the other was a 30.</p>

<p>The thing is, my 30 meets all the requirements for auto-academic admissions, while my 33 just displays my top scores in general, although my math slipped up on this test and I got a 26, just missing the requirement for academic admission. </p>

<p>I just checked my AIS, and they have the 32 as the only test sent. I knew they only use the highest score, but I assumed they would at least see the one that grants me automatic admission. Now I'm afraid they just "threw it out" and I won't be in. Would they switch the tests that they use or did I screw myself over?</p>

<p>Whoa that’s like. Confusing. Okay so you have a 30 and a 33, so where does the 32 come in ??? If all they have is your highest score, maybe you should call admissions and ask if you could like withdraw your highest score and request them to look at that one instead because it gives a better picture of your overall academic abilities. But wow, 33 overal with a 26 on math is IMPRESSIVE yeah? :slight_smile: Goodluck :D</p>

<p>Email <a href=“mailto:Admissions@tamu.edu”>Admissions@tamu.edu</a> and explain. It’s better than calling because you’ll have a record of what they tell you.</p>

<p>I meant 33 instead of 32 >.< but yeah it’s confusing.</p>

<p>I e-mailed them and the said the didn’t receive the 30 score even though I have the ACT receipt…</p>

<p>Looks like tomorrow I’ll be calling the ACT offices -.-</p>