Action Card Charges

<p>Does anyone know what the charges from “Sequoia cell phone reader” hitting D’s bama cash account might be? So far there are 3 separate charges totaling $7 that she does not recognize. I wonder if these are legitimate?</p>

<p>A Sequoia cell phone reader is a portable wireless credit/debit card terminal. </p>

<p>Did she buy any food or drinks from a vendor on or around campus? Maybe at a basketball game or other athletic function?</p>

<p>Oh yes, I’ve seen commercials for the readers now that you mention it. I’ll check with D and see if that jogs her memory.
One more question - don’t unused dining dollars roll over to bama cash at the end of spring semester? Is that automatic or is there anything we need to do?</p>

<p>It’s automatic. You can get a refund though instead of having it roll into Bama Cash if you wish. You have to fill out a form for that option though.</p>

<p>Is there a time stamp assoc with these charges? If so, maybe your D can remember where she was during those times.</p>

<p>There is, at actcard.ua.edu.</p>

<p>ahh…then timeflew’s D can look at that and figure out where she was at that time.</p>