Action Card Photo

<p>My son submitted the photo and now the website link shows that the picture was uploaded. Will he receive an email to let him know if the picture is OK?</p>

<p>hmmm…</p>

<p>I don’t know if there is a confirmation. If somehow there’s a mixup, they’ll just take his pic when he gets to BB. </p>

<p>Or, have him have a pic on his cell phone to upload while there (just in case).</p>

<p>we received an email saying the the picture was not good enough! I looked back, and did not see a submission confirmation though.</p>

<p>My d did get a confirmation email. Not sure how long it took after she submitted it</p>

<p>subject was - Action Card Photo Submission Accepted</p>

<p>Thank you for using UA’s Action Card photo submission application. Your photo has been accepted.</p>

<p>Son did not get an email yet, but he submitted the photo yesterday.</p>

<p>I though you got your picture taken at Bama Bound? What photo do they need of me, id rather take it a bb…</p>

<p>Son got an email with a link to submit the photo, which will be ready for students to pick up and start using at Bama Bound.</p>

<p>Son got email today that photo was accepted, so expect to receive an email 1 day after you upload the photo.</p>

<p>never mind…</p>