Ad on page

Thanks for the reports - we’re tracking down all of these.

The ads are getting so bad I don’t want to use the site on my phone anymore. (Which will ultimately drive me away). I couldn’t find an “x” to close out. @CC_Mike

image|231x500 https:/uploads/default/original/3X/5/0/50b5691f051c2c73cfb1ad14bbb3c906a69cba06.jpeg

1 Like

That shouldn’t be happening - thanks for the screenshot - is this on iPhone?

Yep, iPhone.

Now I want cheetos…

1 Like

Can you send me a screenshot of what a thread looks like without the ad? (a normal screen when you are browsing). I want to see if this you have Mobile View or Desktop View running.

Thanks!

I have mobile view running and have since you told me to use that when I was initially having troubles.

Looks like you’re in Desktop View (which is what I asked you to switch to) - can you tap on that “Mobile View” link and let me know if it works any better?

The original reason for Desktop view on a phone was the jumping around, but that has been reduced significantly for most users. Let me know if you still run into issues with it.

1 Like

I switched back to mobile but now a bunch of stuff on the right hand sideis cut off, including the reply numbers. And when I try to move over to see the rest of the page, it jumps back.

It makes it totally unusable on the phone.

I switch to desktop view but the whole page ads are still happening.

Can we have an option for “do not show me this again” on the CC related ads?

1 Like

@CC_Mike the Walgreens ad is back and covering content again. No, I don’t need 2-in-1 shampoo, thank you. :grin: