Additional Comments - Explain Subject Tests?

<p>Well, as alot of you may know, today was SAT day, and I retook two Subject Tests I did bad in earlier this summer (Math 2: 610, Bio E: 590), except for Bio I took M instead. However, I’ve been stressed out a lot lately to the grief concerning the death of my close aunt who died last week who had been battling lung cancer for a year. Unfortunately, the chemo became too much for her and she had been diagnosed way too late in the game (though I do not know what stage she was at when diagnosed). </p>

<p>This has really taken a toll on me, because although we knew it was coming we had been praying for her daily hoping for a miracle. So yeah, that really threw me off these past few days, and I felt terrible during the tests today. I really didn’t even want to be there at that point. I’m almost positive I’ll get poor scores yet again, so should I try to explain the situation on the Additional Comments section or since the SAT II’s are optional, should I just not send them or even add to the AC section in the first place?</p>

<p>You should disclose whatever information/score you feel is important for the UCs to know. If you prefer not to disclose the information/score, that is your choice.</p>