Additional Comments

<p>Should I put this in the Additional Comments box? I don’t want to sound whiny. Thanks.</p>

<p>I was raised by a single mother who has to juggle school, work, and a chronic illness while raising my siblings and me. I have had to take on a lot of the household duties, especially during her sickle cell crises. I care for my siblings, help with homework, and prepare meals. We have been forced to rely on public assistance a few times, and I am frequently worried about food and shelter. This severely limits the amount of time and energy I have to dedicate to my academics; I have tried my very best to perform well despite this challenge.</p>

<p>Please help. I am really worried-haha I know it sounds crazy but I don’t want it to seem like I want to be pitied. I also filled out the Additional Comments section.</p>

<p>Shouldn’t be a problem.</p>

<p>Also if you talked about this in your PS prompts, don’t talk about it in the additional comments.</p>

<p>Thank you ! No I did not, I spoke about how I got my passion for psychology and my experience as the youth director of a community service organization helping onner city kids.</p>

<p>Sent from my SGH-T589 using CC</p>