Adelphi University, Seton Hall University, or Widener University?

Hey everyone. I think these 3 colleges are the final ones I’m considering. I like all of them, but I don’t know which one would be the best for nursing. I was accepted into the nursing program at Adelphi and Widener with a good amount of scholarship money, but got pre-nursing at Seton Hall with no scholarship. Seton Hall is most expensive (about $10K more than Adelphi) and Widener is the cheapest. Seton Hall and Widener are in sketchy places while Adelphi is in a pretty good location. To get into the nursing program at Seton Hall, I would have to maintain a +3.0 GPA and get at least a C+ in my first year classes. One of those classes is Anatomy & Physiology. I’ve heard that it’s sometimes a weed-out program at colleges and that’s why its a freshman year class. This frightens me, because I don’t know if I should risk going there and possibly having to switch my major. I would probably switch to their 5 year occupational therapy program if I had to, but nursing is still my #1.

What do you think?? Does anyone know anything about these 3 schools?? Any info would be helpful!! :slight_smile: