admission at Germany's university

Hi friends
hello friends who have spared their time to read my message. I was willing to ask you a few question currently i am studying in the 10th grade in India and I had a few questions in mind to join IPSP bachelors program in Germany from university of Leipzig.

1. do you need complete Joint Entrance Exams JEE mains and advanced to get admission for the IPSP
    program?
  2. From which board (HSC, ISC, AISCE [IGCSE], IB) should you complete in 11th and 12th grade?
  3. The admission and procedure for IPSP you went through? (if been at Leipzig university)

I am very eager to join a physics college such as Leipzig university and i would love your response and would be waiting for it. as it would help me drastically in my college life.
Thank you,

1. No
  2. IB or A-levels would be best and most recognized. IGCSE’s would not be sufficient.

Also my understanding is that you will need fluency in German before actually matriculating in a German university.

Edit-it looks like your program of study is taught in English. Although a working knowledge of spoken/written German will be helpful.

Also a warning-Eastern Germany has had several incidents of anti-foreign crimes, especially against non-Caucasians. Especially in Saxony and Saxony-Anhalt.

^Good points. Not to put a fine point to it, gangs of neonazis organize “hunts”, where they hunt darker-skinned people then provoke fights (or just beat them up).