admission decision for transfers

<p>when can i expect my decision???,,,,, and how long does it usualy take to post documents on the myun system, i sent mine about two weeks ago and still dont show as recieved.</p>

<p>April 15 are when admission decisions are sent out. If you are really worried about your application, just call the admissions office. Another tip a lot of answers to your questions can simply be found by making a simple search in google. Are you transferring as a sophomore or junior?</p>

<p>I will be entering the fourth semster if accepted, sooo that makes me a sophmore¡¡</p>

<p>Hey! I’m considering making a transfer to UM. If they accepted you, how was the process? Financial aid? Dorms? Thanks!</p>

<p>FlyingReality, i really hope they accept me¡¡¡¡¡¡</p>

<p>I´ve sent all my docs about a month ago and still dont appear on the UM doc cheklist. i´ve called DHL and have been told that the docs where delivered on time. i guess its just a busy time for the admission´s office, ill wait a little bit more. i recomend you to send your docs on time when applying.</p>

<p>Anyway, anyone knows how is the economics program at UM?? is it prestigeous?? is it hard to get admitted? etc…
i´ve done my resarch but i would like some opinions.</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>I applied on Feb. 28 and got in on March 3.</p>