Admission decision

<p>I’ve been checking to see my admission decision, but there isn’t an actual link to see if you’ve been accepted. However, I did see in the links for ‘Admitted Undergraduate Students’, I can click on a link that says ‘Submit Freshman Enrollment Deposit’. Does this mean that I’ve been accepted?</p>

<p>And if so, how long before a letter is mailed?</p>

<p>Hello inmybestdress, if you will try logging back into your myBama account, then go to the Academics tab, and scroll down slightly on the left side of the screen, you should see an area for Undergraduate Admissions. One of the links provided is to Check Admission Application Status. Acceptance letters are generally mailed within a couple of days of admittance. Hope this helps!</p>

<p>If you can submit a deposit, I believe that means that you’ve been accepted.</p>

<p>A link to apply to Honors College should also be there if you’ve been admitted.</p>

<p>Admissions<br>
Undergraduate Admissions</p>

<pre><code>* Application for Admission

• Check Admission Application Status
  • Major List
  • Academic Catalog
  • Cost of Attendance
  • International Admissions
  • Become an Alabama VIP
    </code></pre>

<p>Admitted Undergraduate Students</p>

<pre><code>* Submit Freshman Enrollment Deposit (if these links work, you’ve been admitted)

• Orientation Registration
    o Video
    o Bama Bound Evaluation
  • Application Major Change
    </code></pre>

<p>The Honors College</p>

<pre><code>* Honors College Application

• University Fellows Application
    </code></pre>

Hi, my application says decision made but when I click those links, it does not work. Is this because I applied as a transfer student and not a freshman? I am very nervous.