Admission decisions, accepted?

<p>Hey,, my app is being reviewed, i am very nervous, anyone accepted yet????</p>

<p>Any tricks to know that you have been accepted before they inform you. i heard there was something about a display message on the UM doc checklist.</p>

<p>Where does it say if your app is being reviewed or not</p>

<p>When you log into myum, if you can no longer see your documents, it means it is being reviewed, sometimes it also says " your app has been sent for committee review" something like that. </p>

<p>If you are able to see your recieved and required documents it means it hasnt been reviewed.</p>

<p>when did you submit your application</p>

<p>I’m pretty sure that even if your app is being reviewed, you still won’t find out until February 1 if you applied EA.</p>

<p>i applied around october 20</p>

<p>They’re actively reviewing applications as they come in, but you won’t get a letter in the mail until near the deadline. I think my year they sent them out a week or so beforehand. Every year people say that there are some messages that can tell you if you’ve been accepted, but as far as I know none of that is accurate. Just be patient, the time will come :slight_smile: And good luck!</p>

<p>Such a bummer that it takes so long. A lot of other school notify you in December if you applied Early Action.</p>

<p>rankinr-- do you know if they ever notify on MyUM before mailing the letters?</p>

<p>In the past I don’t think they have, but who knows, things change all the time… maybe they will this year.</p>

<p>People have been hearing admission decisions already, check your my UM.</p>