Admission Decisions Class of 2024

Just starting this up. I understand that we will hear by Jan 17th. A little ways away…but will be here soon.

Thank you. Will be checking back then. I understand merit announcements are roughly two weeks later.

Has any UC applicant received any emails from UC after submitting application (other than the one email back from UC confirming application submitted and advising decisions will be announced 1/17/29)? Other colleges in the interim are sending regular emails with general info, marketing info, holiday wishes, etc. I submitted my app to UC in October 2019, got email from UC confirming receipt in October 2018…nothing since. I know decision day is not until 1/17/20 but seems odd no further communications but maybe UC really doesn’t send anything else out to applicants?

Has any UC applicant received any emails from UC after submitting application (other than the one email back from UC confirming application submitted and advising decisions will be announced 1/17/20? Other colleges in the interim are sending regular emails with general info, marketing info, holiday wishes, etc. I submitted my app to UC in October 2019, got email from UC confirming receipt in October 2019…nothing since. I know decision day is not until 1/17/20 but seems odd no further communications but maybe UC really doesn’t send anything else out to applicants?

Big day is Friday. Please feel free to post when you hear something. I (and my D of course) would appreciate it. thanks in advance

We have not received any kind of communication other than ‘complete’ on the portal. No snail mail or email.

Twitter Cincinnati admissions
Cincinnati Decision Day is THIS Friday January 17th!! If you met our December 1 deadline, your decision will be available in your applicant status portal after 5pm. Be sure you know how to log in and if you don’t, reach out to your admissions counselor.?http://admissions.uc.edu/status

Are students notified of scholarships with their admission decision?

I was told 2 weeks later Jan. 31.

Result tomorrow 5pm est
GOOD LUCK ALL

Does anyone know the typical SAT range for engineering admits?

Last year we were told at an Engineering Breakout that the middle 50% was 1240-1440, but that BME, Mech, & Aero tend to be the higher end of that range.

My D was accepted. Makes my week!!!

Accepted!! When does honors program information come out?

Accepted!!

Accepted
1410 SAT
3.73 GPA
Decent EC’s and lots of volunteer hours
7 ap classes by the end of senior year
Good essay

Does anyone get noticed about scholarship??
My D got an admission, but no comment about scholarship.

I believe merit/scholarships will be announced on or by Jan. 31 either on the portals or via regular mail.

Accepted
Major: Finance
International
1320 SAT
34 IB (Predicted)
Received $10000 Scholarship as well. (Lindner College of Business International Outreach Scholarship: 7500, UC Global Scholarship: 2500)

Does anyone have any idea about when the honors program decision will come out?

Congrats!
where did you find the scholarship info?
Any notice in UC decision portal?