Admission Decisions

@Ariana1610 - my daughter got her decision first in the mail, so perhaps it has not posted yet. I believe the school is closed through the new year, so they may not be making new posts.

Congratulations to all the new Ramblers from an old Rambler!

@poblob14 - Thanks for joining the board. My daughter is very taken with LUC, both because of the programs and an unexpectedly generous scholarship. The campus looks lovely, but we have not been there, so it’s way too early to make any decisions. Can you share some of the strengths and weaknesses of LUC in your experience?

Thanks for the info Suburbancat. I don’t know where I saw the 3.4 info, but 3.0 gpa to keep the Presidential Scolarship is reassuring.

@suburbancat, I’m reluctant to say anything, because I went there so long ago (class of 1982) my experience probably has little to do with what goes on nowadays. Mundelein College was still separate then! Mertz Hall looks to be the same as when I lived there, though.

They were certainly not generous with scholarships when I attended! :)) And I don’t think anyone ever described the campus as “lovely” back then . . . .

My favorite part was access to all of Chicago - El station right across the street.

do you receive an email when LUC posts their admission decision for you on the application status page?

It will just appear on the applicant status page one day. Then you get a letter in the mail.

Based on my unofficial documents, I qualified for 17k/year.
My Stats
GPA 3.0
SAT 1270 (after March 2016)
TOEFL 100

Have some average ECAs.
Still the fees are too high for my family to pay.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has gotten any word back concerning the Ignatian scholarship or if you guys have been invited???

I was accepted with a 22K/yr offer but I’m hoping for the Ignatian since I’m an international student so I don’t qualify for aid :frowning:
3.9 unweighted GPA
1430 new SAT, 2050 old SAT
7 APs
7 extracurriculars (volunteering, junior achievement company program, doctor shadowing, etc)
Pre-med/Biomedical Engineering major

Accepted to Nursing

ACT 28 - WR 11/10 i forgot which one I sent
No GPA
No Class Rank
34/42 For IB
EC’s: Few leadership clubs (Started charities, lead academic clubs, did MUN) , few volunteering positions (Summer internship at a cancer center) - I think that’s all i put in my application here

How do i access LOCUS? Like the password setting page isn’t working for me. can anyone help.

@abelkoontzz LOCUS didn’t work for my daughter either.