Admission Letter Today!

<p>Nope. I got in from business.</p>

<p>esmitty01,</p>

<p>If you got invited to apply to the honors program, I'm very sure that you will get an acceptance (to the university) letter soon.</p>

<p>Got accepted to business, but the letter did not specify honors even though my honors app was submitted on Feb 14.</p>

<p>Does anyone know when the honors acceptances will come out?</p>

<p>FWIW, I am in VA so I got the acceptance (large envelope today) if you are out of state the snail mail may have been delayed. </p>

<p>Good Luck everyone!</p>

<p>Just curious as son wants to apply in another year. Thanks.</p>

<p>omg, all my friends got theirs and i didn't. i'm instate (northern virginia) and i'm totally freaking out. aaah. i turned my honors app in literally a couple hours before the deadline -- could this make a difference?</p>

<p>@bravesgirl: everyone that is receiving a letter now was eligible for honors. This means they need a 3.7 and 1300/1600 or 3.5 and 1400 at least. Everyone who now got a letter has at least those gpa and test scores.</p>

<p>Got my honors application and acceptance letter today. Just curious-how competitive is the honors program (instate)?</p>

<p>I got my acceptance letter today too! go HOKIES!!</p>

<p>ahah, in the middle of acting like a total freak i realized i never sent my 2nd letter of rec b/c my teacher was out sick... facepalm. guess i'll send it now.</p>

<p>theprez it doesnt matter if you applied honors or not. I didn't apply honors and I received my acceptance today.</p>

<p>Ahhhh...average joes like me will have to wait a while for a decision....does anybody remember when last years regular decisions were available online? Anyway, congrats to all who got in!</p>

<p>Hi kindaslick,
Last year, the online notification went out on March 23rd. The official letter came in mail the following week. Know this doesn't make the waiting any easier, but you will be hearing soon. Good luck to you and I will keep my fingers crossed for you.</p>

<p>Congrats to all who have been accepted. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that it takes an extra day to get mail to Florida!</p>

<p>Accepted! So if all else fails...HOKIE NATION</p>

<p>Got in today, black male, 3.9,6 APs 31 ACT, engineering.</p>

<p>So if I understand it correctly, the people who are getting notified of acceptance early are all people who qualify GPA wise for the honors college?</p>

<p>And sat wise.
3.5, 1400+
3.75, 1300+</p>

<p>and minimum of 620 on each section</p>

<p>i got in out of state! i wasnt expecting to hear for another month or so. nice surprisee! =]</p>

<p>Ah, I guess my mail was late but I got my acceptance letter today! I just have to submit the rest of the honors college stuff. Thanks to VT... Now I have something to tide me over for the next month. : D</p>

<p>GPA4.0UW, 1500CR+M. IS.</p>

<p>Congrats to all!</p>

<p>I was too lazy to fill out the Honors College crap.</p>