Admission Notification Dates

Hi! I applied the end of August for the spring 2017 semester. Does anyone know what the earliest I will find out will be? Their website says “by the end of December” but I also heard that they do rolling admissions. I am super anxious to find out and would like to start looking for apartments to sublet, but I don’t want to get ahead of myself if I am not going to find out for a couple more months. Any input would be helpful!

Last year the notification was in early January so end of December sounds about right. Haven’t heard that they sound out decisions on a rolling basis. Do you have an application account/application tracker and if so what does it say?

Yeah I do, it says that the application and materials have been received and it is being reviewed by an admissions counselor

@hanah1234 well, that’s a bit less than helpful! You might want to take a look at last year’s admissions thread on CC to see when applicants received a decision on the Early Admission option. Pretty sure it was after the New Year but perhaps I’m mis-remembering.