Admission odds?

<p>I applied in September (9/7 I think), but I didn't get my transcript in til 10/20. I haven't gotten my decision yet, I'm a bit anxious and nervous. I already got accepted at Pitt so even if I do get rejected from Madison (which is my top choice) I'll be happy going to whatever school I will end up at. so yeah. I really want to go. </p>

<p>Stats:
GPA UW: 3.48, W: 3.80
SAT: 1820 (M 670, CR 560, W 590)
State: California</p>

<p>EC's:
4 Years of Cross Country and Track
4 Years of JSA
4 Years of Young Democrats (I'm President)
3 Years of Journalism (I'm the editorials Editor)
and I did some Intern-like work for a congressional campaign in 2008</p>

<p>Grades
10th Grade
Algebra II- A/A
Honors English- B/B
Chem- A/A
French- C/C
Journalism- A/A
AP European History- B/A</p>

<p>11th Grade
AP Psych- B/A
AP US Hist.- B/A
Physics- B/B
AP Lang.- B/B
Journalism A/A
Trig- A/A</p>

<p>Senior Classes: AP Lit, AP Gov, AP Physics, Calculus, Journalism and Photo.</p>

<p>I thought my essay's were good, but not the best they could have been. </p>

<p>I have 4 letters of rec (three from teachers and one from my councilor) I know it might be a bit much, but I'm sure at least three of them were very good.</p>

<p>Oh and Major: poli-sci</p>

<p>You look qualified. Are you first generation college student or underrepresented minority?</p>

<p>almost literally same stats here except 680 math and 570 on CR. I’m looking to major in poly-sci as well and I wanted to know my odds also.</p>

<p>My parents went but didn’t graduate</p>

<p>Your intended major does not matter in being accepted to UW. The unweighted gpa is used. With stats that fall into the middle, ie not super or poor, it could take longer for UW to decide if you should get the place or someone else. Be patient.</p>