Admission offer rejection

Hey guys, in what cases will my admission offer be rejected from UCs? (Specifically UCLA and UC Berkeley). I got accepted to all the UC schools as a transfer student and i still can’t believe i got into CAL and UCLA but then i’m stressing out because i feel as if every little thing will jeopardize my admission. I know that not getting good grades (C or below, two Cs, a C in your major class) will make the admissions re-evaluate my application, but is there anything else? Will they want proof of the hours of community service I have done during highschool? cus I got none… I said I was a student ambassador during my college years and I was, but i didnt go to the orientation so i didnt get a certificate, will they ask for this and rejected me if i cant provide sufficient proof? Also, I stated that I worked part time in restaurants during highschool. What happens if i can’t prove it? (I really did no lie): I’m paranoid and sketching the f out pls help!!!

I don’t think they ask you for proof of your ECs after they admitt you. However, your acadmic is a different thing!

The UCs do randomly ask for verification of ECs, awards, and in my son’s case actually asked for proof of something he mentioned in his essay. So it can happen, but for him, they required verification before acceptance. I don’t know about transfer students, but for freshman, the verification requests come out at a specific time, some time in Dec after apps went in. You probably would know by now if you were selected for verification, so I wouldn’t worry about it, especially if you have been admitted.