Admission Process

<p>Okay so I know that if you applied to UW before Nov 1, they say your deadline for decision is the end of January. But if you applied a little bit earlier than Nov 1, (I applied October 24th) do you find out a little bit earlier than the end of January? I don't have an amazing ACT score or an amazing GPA (27 ACT, 3.7 GPA) but I wrote some killers essays, got great recommendations and my dad went there and is part of the alumni association. Do you think I could have a chance? </p>

<p>I know its a rolling admission process so I wasn't sure how it all worked. I know there was a wave of people getting letters the week of Halloween, when is the next wave? And do I qualify in the next wave due to the day I applied? Thanks everyone and On Wisconsin! </p>

<p>All anyone can tell you is that by the end of January you will receive one of the following three notifications: admit, deny, postponed. If the decision is ‘postponed’, then you will hear by the end of March if you are admitted or denied or offered a position on the waitlist. If offered a waitlist position, you will hear by early June if there is space available.</p>