Admission Question

<p>Hi, I applied in the beginning of June and had everything finished and completed by the end of the month and was just wondering if anyone knows how long it should take to receive scholarship offers and acceptance so that I may apply to the honors college?</p>

<p>Last year no one was accepted until about the 22nd of August. I imagine it will be about the same this year.</p>

<p>Our experience was in line with NC Mom’s. We received kiddo’s acceptance letter in late August. Seems like yesterday.</p>

<p>Good luck.</p>

<p>The above info is correct for last year, but I wonder if Bama will do acceptances a bit earlier since they put the app up earlier this year?</p>

<p>I hope so, my S placed his app in early June as well, and all of his requirements are complete, including his transcripts. We can’t wait! My D, who is entering her 3rd year (crazy), left to drive back to t-town this morning. Her first time with out our assistance. So excited for another year!</p>

<p>M2CK, it seems like just yesterday that you were counseling us on all things UA, UFE and CBHP! The service you provide is AWESOME!</p>